Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dear Ray Ray

Dear Ray Ray,

I have been thinking about you all day and how proud I am of you. You have "grown" up a lot in the last few months. Your teachers all rave about how wonderful you are and what a joy you are to have in class. Who would have thought, knowing just a year or so ago, you were not happy about going to school and broke my heart every day to drop you off and seeing you scream and kick your feet. Now, you can't stop talking about how great your days are and how much you love all your friends and teachers.
Last night as you were drifting off to sleep and I kissed your eyelids, I asked, "do you know how much mommy loves you?" and your response "of course mommy, you love me a whole lot". Then closed your eyes and dreamt. (what do you dream about?... maybe I'll ask you for another blog)
Anyway, yes, I love you more than you will ever know. So much it hurts sometimes. I am very proud to call you my own.
Love,
Mommy (XXOO)

PS ~ I love you, too, Andrew!

**I am not forgetting Andrew while writing this, but anyone who knows Ray Ray will know how far he has come in overcoming some of his social fears and just how kindhearted this little guy is.

No comments:

Post a Comment